Analyte Logic clinical research training program provides investigators and other health care professionals with rigorous training in different areas of clinical research required to excel in today’s dynamic clinical research environment.
We provide state of the art on-site role-based training on
- CDISC standards (Theory and Application) and Clinical Trial Programming
- SAS programming (base and advanced)
- Clinical Research Associates (CRA)
- Clinical Project Manager (PM)
- Clinical Data Manager (CDM)
- Regulatory Affairs
- Clinical Quality Assurance
- other key clinical research roles.
Our instructors are certified clinical research professionals with years of working experience in pharmaceuticals and biotech industry.
Your organization can schedule a single course or a combination of courses based on staffing needs. Our pricing model is highly competitive compared to other organizations.